Contemporary Fiber Art Sculpture - THE WAVES
This piece breathed first at Half Moon Bay, CA! Gazing at the sea, it got me thinking that these WAVES carries such a important message in itself.... "Life is like waves- full of ebbs and flows and totally unpredictable".
Sometimes it’s a challenge to get to the next tide, sometimes you hate to see the tides roll away. That’s the life. Though the beauty is that it always gives you something new to look forward to.
This contemporary and minimalist fiber art named "THE WAVES" is made from softest natural cotton rope and is sculpted in waves. The piece is mounted on a walnut wooden frame and is treated with natural oil.
This wall hanging brings a certain calming effect, helping to create an inviting and relaxing space while simultaneously adding interest and personality.
● P R O C E S S
-LEAD TIME: 4 weeks
- This wall hanging has ‘natural' color as primary color.
- Lets talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Wall hanging width: 16 inches
- Wall hanging height: 31 inches
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang. Mounting hardware provided.