As the name suggests, ready to ship artworks are packaged and shipped within the processing timeline whereas made-to-order artworks are made, packaged and shipped after the order is received. Made-to-order artworks have a typical lead time of 3 to 4 weeks which includes making them ready for shipment.
- Most of our sculptures are crafted with natural jute fiber and raw organic cotton fibers. We use 100% Oeko Tex Certified upcycled cotton, which means that our cords have been tested and proven free of harmful substances along with GOTS certified raw organic cotton ropes and strings in our artworks.
- The Jute is ethically sourced from a small family-owned business in the USA. Our wooden frames are crafted by an experienced and licensed local carpenters to ensure their longevity and best wood quality. We use Oak, Birch, Walnut, and Red oak wood as necessary for each project. Various sheep wool yarns and rovings, natural plant- based yarns like jute, raffia, or hemp are used in our studio.
After receiving your fiber artwork, carefully unpack and hang/mount your piece on your chosen spot.
During transport, your wall hanging can sometimes get a bit wrinkled; after hanging the piece, carefully comb the fringes (if applicable) with your fingers, keeping in mind that gravity will eventually straighten them out.
Fiber art pieces should be spot cleaned only. Use a soft feather duster or clean microfiber cloth to clean away dirt and dust regularly, and a lint roller occasionally, being careful not to disrupt the weaves and knots of the fibers.
For further questions, please reach out to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please handle this artwork with care. Upon arrival, hang it at first when possible. If needed, adjust the edges of the leaf with your fingers to give it its original shape. Stain-free hair spray can be used occasionally to tame wandering strands.
- This fiber art benefits from limited handling. So please always hold the leaf from the mounting loop.
- Please do not try to remove the felt backing(white colored), it is there to maintain the shape of it.
- The leaf is also not meant to be folded. If you plan to transport/store the leaf, be sure to put cardboard support on the back and front to protect it. Please be aware that rough handling can damage the artwork.
**Please note below steps are only needed if the leaf got mishandled and does not look as displayed.
- Unmount it and lay it flat on a clean surface.
- Comb with a fine-toothed comb in the direction of the leaf/fringe starting from mid-ridge to the end.
- Spray some non-staining hair spray or fabric stiffener & gently comb again or press the strands with your fingers. Let the spray dry on the leaf laying it flat only.
Steps to freshen the leaf can also be found on my instagram highlights - “Care for leaf” @yashidesigns.
- All wall hanging and sculptures arrive fully assembled and ready to hang right out of the box with wall-mounting hardware and clear instructions included for effortless installation.
- It is recommended to hang the wall hanging with a drywall anchor and screw into the wall for stability and support.
- Instructions will be provided along with the art in the package or you may also refer to the mounting instructions section for respective artwork.
We absolutely love to create unique and captivating fiber art commissions. If you would like to customize size, colors, or the design of a wall hanging on our website or if you would like to commission an original, bespoke fiber art completely tailored to your project or interior, please contact us at email@example.com or feel free to fill out the form using link.
We offer Trade Program to interior designers, art consultants, and design professionals. With the Designer and Art Consultant Program, we aim to make it as seamless as possible for you and your firm to include our artwork in your projects.
We are excited to work with you! To enroll in our trade program and become a partner with us, please fill in the form.
Currently, we do not offer either patterns or tutorials for any of our designs.
The time to gather the material, make the artwork, applicable to made-to-order artworks. The lead time includes processing time.
The time taken to package the artwork and get it ready for shipping. This applies to both made-to-order and ready-to-ship artworks. For made-to-order artworks, processing time is included in its lead time.
The time taken by shipping carrier to deliver the artwork, usually 5 business days for domestic and 5 to 10 business days for international orders.
In the unlikely event that you receive a broken or damaged wall hanging, an exchange or refund may be due to you. Please contact us within 2 days of receiving your purchase with clear images of both the item as well as the packaging and a detailed description of the damage. Before a refund is possible, the defective product must be returned to us in its original condition and packaging.
Color variation will not be considered an acceptable reason for a refund or exchange. Great care is taken to accurately describing the design and the slight color variations may occur due to differences in smart phone screen or computer monitor settings.
- We're eager for our artworks to bring magic to your home, and do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
- Ready to Ship artworks are typically processed within 5-10 business days.
- Made to order artworks typically take 3 to 4 weeks to make and get packaged for shipping.
- If your order contains both "Ready to ship" and "Made to Order" items, we will ship the entire order together.
- Once the order is shipped, it will be delivered to you in 5 to 10 business days depending upon the shipping carrier and delivery location.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and/or import taxes that may apply. YASHI DESIGNS is not responsible for delays due to customs.
Signature may be required for all the orders valued above $500, If you want to opt-out from signature delivery, drop us a message.
partner with us
Absolutely! We offer Trade Program to designers. If you are an interior designer, learn more about our program here.
Working with art curators, we have created large scale artworks for resorts and hospitality industry. We offer industry standard discounts working with Art Curators. Please feel free to reach out with your requirements using the link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges & returns
Due to the handmade and artisan nature of the work, all sales are final. Please make sure to read product descriptions, dimensions and shipping policies carefully before completing your purchase.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance for us, so please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We will gladly work with you to find a suitable solution.