Knotted rope Arch - AARYA
This wonderfully unique woven fiber art is titled Aarya is new addition to my Arcus family.
The piece is an exploration of how knots and curves flows with gravity to create forms inspired by nature. This interactive piece works on the influence of gravity and is woven with labor intensive knots with soft cotton cords whose ends are straighten and taking its own course thereby.
This aesthetically minimalist piece will definitely make you feel a sense of calm and upon closer inspection you'll discover smaller details.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging in Sunshine and Dusty pink is handmade and is ready to ship. Please allow 3-4 days to ship after the order has been placed.
- This piece can be easily mounted on a nail and let the piece do its talking. Make it asymmetrical arch or symmetrical or you can even pair it with another arch or cascade them like a rainbow, however you prefer, it will enhance the corner!
The listing picture shows tassel in Sunshine and Dusky Pink color and is ready to ship.
- Let's talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Total length of Arcus from one end to other: 41 inches
- Thickness of this arcus is about 2 inches.