Jute Arch Fiber Art Sculpture - 5 feet Jute ARCUS
"The beauty of imperfection and rustic simplicity of wabi sabi aesthetic".
I believe that Rope has immense potential to transform itself from line to a dense expandable 3D form. It can lay flat and folded and then can be activated to carry immense weight.
When I created this jute Arch, I never knew it would be so welcomed. Today this design is gracing the walls of many homes, hotels, and businesses.
This large earthy fiber art Arch made with jute rope, its untamed shagginess gives it a rustic look with modern touch, complimenting with rustic and farmhouse decor style.
This simplistic design is made from jute rope ( approximately 400+ strands of jute twine) and enhanced with black color cotton rope, makes it a perfect statement piece to go in any neutral decor.
It's a unique organic design with lots of texture and natural materials - jute and cotton.
● P R O C E S S
- This large fiber art/ wall hanging is handmade-to-order.
- Large Arcus will take approximately 1-2 weeks to create it and get it ready to ship.
- Contact me if you need a custom size to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
• Width: 16 inches approx side to side.
• Length from top of arch to end of fringe : 60 inches approx.
• Thickness of the arch is about 2 inches approx.
Steel loop is attached for hanging at the back.
- Let's talk if you're looking for a custom size to make a perfect fit to your space.