XL Minimalistic Rope Sculpture - THE KEYHOLE
This contemporary and minimalist fiber art named "THE KEYHOLE" is made from softest natural cotton rope and is woven into rectangular key hole shape and tapered into a conversation piece for your walls!
This piece is inspired from my visit to Pfeiffer beach, Big Sur, California. I have tried to capture the beauty of the 'Key hole Rock' in this wall hanging, which has an amazing natural arch at the base where the last rays of daylight, can pass through.
This wall hanging brings a certain calming effect, helping to create an inviting and relaxing space while simultaneously adding interest and personality.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging is handmade-to-order and will take approximately 2-3 weeks to create after order has been placed.
- This wall hanging has ‘ Charcoal grey' color as primary color. Please select your choice of color from the drop down options during check out or message me to request any other color of your choice.
- Let's talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel length: 24 inches
- Wall hanging width: 13 inches
- Wall hanging height: 63 inches (without suspension cord)
*These are the measurements without the hanging-string.
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang!