Scandinavian Macrame Wall Hanging - THE HIMALAYAS
This wonderfully unique fiber art is titled "THE HIMALAYAS" as it represents abode of snow.
This modern and minimalist statement piece is made from softest natural cotton rope and is tapered into a conversation piece for your walls!
Let me assure you, this piece will surely fill you with joy every time you look at it.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging is handmade-to-order and will take approximately 1-2 weeks to create after order has been placed.
- This wall hanging has 'Coral' color triangle as secondary accent color. Please select your choice of color from the drop down options during check out or message me to request any other color of your choice.
- Lets talk if you need a custom size to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Dowel length: 15 inches
- Wall hanging width: 13 inches
- Wall hanging height: 28 inches (without suspension cord)
*These are the measurements without the hanging-string.
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang!
● S T A Y C O N N E C T E D
Follow me on Instagram for more behind the scene studio updates and making of your wall hangings. www.instagram.com/yashidesigns
● C O L O R O P T I O N S
●THINGS TO NOTE
-Attention to detail is always my priority.
-Each item is 100% handmade with love in a smoke free, pet free environment.
-Each piece is knotted by me with passion and utmost care and so they reflects the touch and warmth
of human hands.
-Color may slightly vary due to variations in display screen settings.
-There may be slight variations in pattern and size from one item to the other or to the item in image.