Knotted Arch | Fiber Art Wall Hanging - Aarya
The piece is an exploration of how knots and curves flows with gravity to create forms inspired by nature. This interactive piece works on the influence of gravity and is woven with labor intensive knots with soft cotton cords whose ends are straighten and taking its own course thereby.
This aesthetically minimalist piece will definitely make you feel a sense of calm and upon closer inspection you'll discover smaller details.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging is in-stock and will be shipped in 3-4 business days after the order is placed.
- This wall hanging has ‘rust' color as primary color. This piece can be easily mounted on a nail and let the piece do its talking. Make it asymmetrical arch or symmetrical however you prefer, it will enhance the corner!
- Let's talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Total length of Arcus from one end to other: approximately 40 inches
- Thickness of this woven Arcus is about 2 inches.
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang!