Knotted Arch | Fiber Art Wall Hanging - ARYA
ARYA - This wonderfully unique fiber art is new addition to my Arcus family.
The piece is an exploration of how knots and curves flows with gravity to create forms inspired by nature. This interactive piece works on the influence of gravity and is woven with labor intensive knots with soft cotton cords whose ends are straighten and taking its own course thereby.
This aesthetically minimalist piece will definitely make you feel a sense of calm and upon closer inspection you'll discover smaller details.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging is made-to-order and will take approximately 2-3 weeks to ship after order has been placed.
- This wall hanging has ‘brown honey' color as primary color. This piece can be easily mounted on a nail and let the piece do its talking. Make it asymmetrical arch or symmetrical however you prefer, it will enhance the corner!
- Lets talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Total length of Arcus from one end to other: 41 inches
- Thickness of this woven Arcus is about 2 inches.
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang!
● S T A Y C O N N E C T E D
Follow me on Instagram for more behind the scene studio updates and making of your wall hangings. www.instagram.com/yashidesigns
● C O L O R O P T I O N S
●THINGS TO NOTE
-Attention to detail is always my priority.
-Each item is 100% handmade with love in a smoke free, pet free environment.
-Each piece is knotted by me with passion and utmost care and so they reflects the touch and warmth of human hands.
-Color may slightly vary due to variations in display screen settings.
-There may be slight variations in pattern and size from one item to the other or to the item in image.