Knotted Arch | Fiber Art Wall Hanging - Aarya
AARYA - This wonderfully unique fiber art is new addition to my Arcus family.
The piece is an exploration of how knots and curves flows with gravity to create forms inspired by nature. This interactive piece works on the influence of gravity and is woven with labor intensive knots with soft cotton cords whose ends are straighten and taking its own course thereby.
This aesthetically minimalist piece will definitely make you feel a sense of calm and upon closer inspection you'll discover smaller details.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging is made-to-order and will take approximately 2-3 weeks to ship after order has been placed.
- This wall hanging has ‘brown honey' color as primary color. This piece can be easily mounted on a nail and let the piece do its talking. Make it asymmetrical arch or symmetrical however you prefer, it will enhance the corner!
- Let's talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Total length of Arcus from one end to other: 41 inches
- Thickness of this woven Arcus is about 2 inches.
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang!