Contemporary Fiber Art Sculpture - THE WAVES
This piece breathed first at Half Moon Bay, CA! Gazing at the sea, it got me thinking that these WAVES carries such a important message in itself.... "Life is like waves- full of ebbs and flows and totally unpredictable".
Sometimes it’s a challenge to get to the next tide, sometimes you hate to see the tides roll away. That’s the life. Though the beauty is that it always gives you something new to look forward to.
This contemporary and minimalist fiber art named "THE WAVES" is made from softest natural cotton rope and is sculpted in waves. The piece is mounted on a walnut wooden frame and is treated with natural oil.
This wall hanging brings a certain calming effect, helping to create an inviting and relaxing space while simultaneously adding interest and personality.
● P R O C E S S
- This fiber art wall hanging is handmade-to-order and will take approximately 3-4 weeks to create after order has been placed.
- This wall hanging has ‘natural' color as primary color. Please select your choice of color from the drop down options during check out or message me to request any other color of your choice.
- Lets talk if you need a custom size or color to make a perfect fit to your space.
● D I M E N S I O N S
- Wall hanging width: 12 inches
- Wall hanging height: 31 inches
● M O U N T I N G
- Ready to hang!
● S T A Y C O N N E C T E D
Follow me on Instagram for more behind the scene studio updates and making of your wall hangings. www.instagram.com/yashidesigns
●THINGS TO NOTE
-Attention to detail is always my priority.
-Each item is 100% handmade with love in a smoke free, pet free environment.
-Each piece is knotted by me with passion and utmost care and so they reflects the touch and warmth of human hands.
-Color may slightly vary due to variations in display screen settings.
-There may be slight variations in pattern and size from one item to the other or to the item in image.