Job type: Intern, ad-hoc, remote
Day shift, 20 hrs/week
We are designer and maker of high-end interior design artworks, textiles and home accessories that elevate the home interior. We work with interior designers and architects. Our unique techniques to make one-of-a-kind artworks has made its way in homes, restaurants, and commercial spaces across the country.
- We are seeking for talented and self motivated helper/trainee to join our team this year!
- This role needs highly detail oriented individual who is excellent at time management and has a passion for artwork/interior design.
- Must bring innate passion for art/craft. Candidate should have interest in home/interior design.
- The trainee to artist/designer will be integral member of the team in fast paced design studio.
- They will work closely with the artist on the project. It’s a great opportunity to learn making artwork in a guided environment. This is physical job that involves following pre-established patterns and helping with the product.
- Individual should possess a positive attitude and “can do” personality.
- Should be well organized and has an obsession for detail.
- Strong capability of time management and prioritization.
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willing to learn, team-player, positive attitude, collaborative, hardworking, organized, goal-oriented, should be able to follow the lead and work independently.
- Ability to multi task with great attention to details in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
- Assist with all aspects of production process like making, handling email/chat communication with customers, packaging/managing the orders, complete the products and dispatching the package as per the schedule, inventory management, restocking the material as needed, updating listings on websites, etc.
- Individual should pride on the quality of your work and not overlook the details.
- Learn and apply all the techniques. Maintain quality and brand of the product.
- Protect the privacy of our customers and our business.
- Experience with basic photo editing using Light room, photoshop and video making knowledge.
- Knowledge of social media.
Please fill the form below with your details and we will touch base with you. Thanks!